Sympa Menu

aria-discuss - RE: [aria-discuss] CNS ligand topology missing

Subject: Discussion group for the ARIA software

RE: [aria-discuss] CNS ligand topology missing

  • From: Torres Félix <felix.torres AT phys.chem.ethz.ch>
  • To: "aria-discuss AT services.cnrs.fr" <aria-discuss AT services.cnrs.fr>
  • Subject: RE: [aria-discuss] CNS ligand topology missing
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2021 17:03:29 +0000
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, de-CH, en-US

Dear all,

I would like to update my question. I could figure out that some path was picking the wrong topology file.

Nevertheless, I still struggle with the parameter file.

I could introduce quite easily the bond, angle and nonbonded parameters. However, I still have an error for the improper parameters, even if I included them in the parallhdg5.4.pro.

Any idea?

Best regards,

Felix

Félix Torres (PharmD, PhD student)