Sympa Menu

aria-discuss - Re: [aria-discuss] ARIA error - cross peak assignment

Subject: Discussion group for the ARIA software

Re: [aria-discuss] ARIA error - cross peak assignment

  • From: Christoph Wiedemann <christoph.wiedemann AT biochemtech.uni-halle.de>
  • To: aria-discuss AT services.cnrs.fr
  • Subject: Re: [aria-discuss] ARIA error - cross peak assignment
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2022 13:08:20 +0200

Hello Raoul,

I had the same error message before. The reason was that there was a mismatch
between the chemical shifts in the peak lists and the chemical shifts in the
assignment list. After re-referencing the spectra and peak lists, the
structure calculation went through correctly.

With best regards,
Christoph

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.

Top of Page