athena - Alexandra C Jaumoulle/Complementary/PharmBio/GSK is out of the office.

athena AT services.cnrs.fr

Objet : Histoire des techniques

Alexandra C Jaumoulle/Complementary/PharmBio/GSK is out of the office.

  • From: alexandra.jaumoulle AT gskbio.com
  • To: athena AT services.cnrs.fr
  • Subject: Alexandra C Jaumoulle/Complementary/PharmBio/GSK is out of the office.
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 17:32:17 +0200

I will be out of the office starting 10-Apr-2006 and will not return until 18-Apr-2006.

I will respond to your message when I return. In case of urgency please contact Pascale Golinvaux or Muriel Carcano

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee(s) only. This information may also be legally privileged. If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the originator immediately.
The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals s.a. will not be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being passed on.

  • Alexandra C Jaumoulle/Complementary/PharmBio/GSK is out of the office., alexandra . jaumoulle, 10/04/2006

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.18.

Haut de le page