athena - [Athena] Médecine et SHS (call for papers)

athena AT services.cnrs.fr

Objet : Histoire des techniques

[Athena] Médecine et SHS (call for papers)

  • From: Jean-François Picard <jean-francois.picard AT mouchez.cnrs.fr>
  • To: athena AT services.cnrs.fr
  • Subject: [Athena] Médecine et SHS (call for papers)
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 16:29:51 +0200
  • Mailscanner-null-check: 1253111016.41663@5B2SG3H8y+ToRipwZtPZEQ

Subject: Call for papers: Eä - Vol. 1 Nº 2
From:    Eä Journal <info AT ea-journal.com>
Date:    Tue, September 8, 2009 6:18 pm

Dear friends,

We would like to inform you that is open the *call for papers* for Vol. 1 Nº
2 of  *Eä – Journal of Medical Humanities & Social Studies of Science and
Technology*,  periodical electronic journal in an interactive format
publishing papers on Medical Humanities and Social Studies of Science and
Technology. *Next deadline for submitting papers to be published in Vol. 1
Nº 2 (December 2009) will be October 1st*. You may find information for
authors in the link http://www.ea-journal.com/en/information-for-authors or
you can send us an e-mail to submit AT ea-journal.com.

Eä, available permanently at www.ea-journal.com <http://ea-journal.com/en>,
aims to be in the junction between academic excellence and the development
of the new technologies of information and social networks. The journal
gathers a prestigious editorial committee, is peer reviewed by international
referees and meets the requirements of periodical publications indexes. It
publishes three issues a year (April, August, and December), is presented in
Spanish and English, and accepts texts in Spanish, English, Portuguese and
French, reaching global impact. This publication has been created under the
Web 2.0 paradigm, with a dynamic layout that promotes user-reader’s
interaction between them and with the website.

We invite you to go through the contents of our first
issue<http://www.ea-journal.com/en/current-issue> and
the news that are permanently updated in our
website<http://ea-journal.com/en>,
and to submit papers for publication for our next issue.

Yours sincerely,

Jaime Elías Bortz, Academic Director

Gabriela Mijal Bortz, Editorial Director

--
Alexandre Klein
Doctorant en philosophie

  • [Athena] Médecine et SHS (call for papers), Jean-François Picard, 09/09/2009

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.18.

Haut de le page