athena - [Athena] Fwd: [Theuth] Visualisation Conference: Imaging Technology Truth and Trust

athena AT services.cnrs.fr

Objet : Histoire des techniques

[Athena] Fwd: [Theuth] Visualisation Conference: Imaging Technology Truth and Trust

  • From: "christiane.demeulenaere" <christiane.demeulenaere AT culture.gouv.fr>
  • To: <athena AT services.cnrs.fr>
  • Subject: [Athena] Fwd: [Theuth] Visualisation Conference: Imaging Technology Truth and Trust
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 22:29:39 +0200
  • Mailscanner-null-check: 1339446592.60788@q7Cbb+C8qPUQtVE0j4EY+g

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 17:46:04 +0000
From: Annamaria Carusi <annamaria.carusi AT ntnu.no>
To: "theuth AT listes.univ-rennes1.fr" <theuth AT listes.univ-rennes1.fr>

We invite people to attend or to apply to give a short talk (10-15
minutes) or poster at our European Science Foundation conference,
“IMAGES AND VISUALISATION: IMAGING TECHNOLOGY, TRUTH AND TRUST” on
the 17th to 21st September, 2012. The aim of this conference is to bring
together experts from across the natural and social sciences, with
curators, artists, producers and users of images based on advanced
visual engineering. The conference will be interested in the
construction, circulation and interpretation of images from across the
sciences with a specific interest in articulating common issues and
differences across the scales of representation. For more information
please see the conference website or contact the organisers. If you’d
like to discuss a potential presentation then do please get in touch
with Annamaria Carusi (anc AT sund.ku.dk).

SOME FUNDING IS AVAILABLE AND THIS MAY COVER COSTS OF THE CONFERENCE
AND/OR TRAVEL FEES FOR ACCEPTED PROPOSALS. Submissions are particularly
welcome from PhD students and early career scholars. Decisions on
presentations and funding will be made on the basis of merit and
relevance.

The conference already has a stellar list of speakers, please SEE THE
PROGRAMME HERE:
http://www.esf.org/activities/esf-conferences/details/2012/confdetail385/385-preliminary-programme.html
[1]
To apply to present at what we hope will be an exciting and productive
event PLEASE COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION FORM HERE:
http://www2.esf.org/asp/esfrcaf.asp?confcode=385&meetno=1 [2]
If you would like to attend the conference but not to speak or present a
poster then of course you are welcome and we encourage you to register
using the link above.
The conference website is here: http://www.esf.org/index.php?id=9115 [3]

DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION/APPLICATIONS: 15TH JUNE 2012
Andy Balmer, Brigitte Nerlich and Annamaria Carusi

Links:
------
[1] http://www.esf.org/activities/esf-conferences/details/2012/confdetail385/385-preliminary-programme.html
[2] http://www2.esf.org/asp/esfrcaf.asp?confcode=385|+|amp|+|meetno=1
[3] http://www.esf.org/index.php?id=9115

Vous devez vous-même enregistrer dans l'agenda de Theuth vos annonces de
conférences et appels à communication(http://theuth.fr). Cela suppose une
inscription sur le site. Cette inscription est distincte et indépendante de
la liste de diffusion.

Vous êtes invité à respecter les règles d'usage de la liste :
http://liste.theuth.fr

Pour gérer son compte (changer d'adresse, se désabonner, etc) :
- se connecter sur : http://gestion-liste.theuth.fr
- s'identifier : cliquer en haut à gauche sur "première connexion" ou sur
"connexion" en haut à droite dans les autres cas. Votre mot de passe peut
vous être renvoyé.
- accéder à l'interface de gestion de la liste de diffusion.

  • [Athena] Fwd: [Theuth] Visualisation Conference: Imaging Technology Truth and Trust, christiane.demeulenaere, 04/06/2012

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.18.

Haut de le page