athena - [ATHENA] CiE 2016: appel à contributions informelles, Paris, 27 Juin - 1 Juillet, 2016

athena AT services.cnrs.fr

Objet : Histoire des techniques

[ATHENA] CiE 2016: appel à contributions informelles, Paris, 27 Juin - 1 Juillet, 2016

  • From: "Liesbeth De Mol" (liesbeth.demol AT univ-lille3.fr via athena Mailing List) <athena AT services.cnrs.fr>
  • To: "theuth AT listes.univ-rennes1.fr" <theuth AT listes.univ-rennes1.fr>, "athena AT services.cnrs.fr" <athena AT services.cnrs.fr>
  • Subject: [ATHENA] CiE 2016: appel à contributions informelles, Paris, 27 Juin - 1 Juillet, 2016
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 11:49:01 +0100

Cher.es collègues,

ci-dessous, l'appel à contributions informelles pour CiE 2016 (Computability in Europe), organisée cette année à Paris de Juin 27 à Juillet 1, 2016.

Merci de noter qu'il y a aussi un programme "Women in Computability" avec des bourses pour des jeunes femmes,

cordialement,
Liesbeth De Mol

----------------------------------

CiE 2016: Pursuit of the Universal

         Paris, France

  June 27 - July 1st, 2016

 http://lipn.univ-paris13.fr/CIE2016/

CALL FOR INFORMAL PRESENTATIONS

There is a remarkable difference in conference style between computer
science and mathematics conferences. Mathematics conferences allow for
informal presentations that are prepared very shortly before the conference
and inform the participants about current research and work in progress. The
format of computer science conferences with pre-conference proceedings is
not able to accommodate this form of scientific communication.

Continuing the tradition of past CiE conferences, also this year's CiE
conference endeavours to get the best of both worlds. In addition to the
formal presentations based on our LNCS proceedings volume, we invite
researchers to present informal presentations. For this, please send us a
brief description of your talk (between one paragraph and two pages) by the
DEADLINE:

APRIL 23, 2016

Please submit your abstract electronically, via EasyChair
<https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cie2016>, selecting the category
"Informal Presentation".

You will be notified whether your talk has been accepted for informal
presentation usually within a week or two after your submission.

FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES:

CiE 2016 has received funding from ASL (Association for Symbolic Logic) and EATCS (European Association for Theoretical Computer Science) that allows students who are members of ASL or EATCS and want to attend CiE 2016 to apply for travel funds or a reduction of the early registration fee. See the conference website (http://lipn.univ-paris13.fr/CIE2016/grants.php) for details. For female researchers, we have some modest travel funding through our Women in Computability program, sponsored by ACM-Women. See https://lipn.univ-paris13.fr/CIE2016/Women-in-Computability.php for more details.

___________________________________

CiE 2016  http://lipn.univ-paris13.fr/CIE2016/

ASSOCIATION COMPUTABILITY IN EUROPE
  http://www.computability.org.uk
CiE Conference Series
  http://www.illc.uva.nl/CiE
CiE Membership Application Form
  http://www.lix.polytechnique.fr/CIE
Computability (Journal of CiE)
  http://www.computability.de/journal/
CiE on FaceBook
  https://www.facebook.com/AssnCiE
Association CiE on Twitter
  https://twitter.com/AssociationCiE

  • [ATHENA] CiE 2016: appel à contributions informelles, Paris, 27 Juin - 1 Juillet, 2016, Liesbeth De Mol, 21/03/2016

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.18.

Haut de le page