athena - Re: [ATHENA] Extension de l'appel à contributions HaPoP-3, 25 juin 2016, Paris

athena AT services.cnrs.fr

Objet : Histoire des techniques

Re: [ATHENA] Extension de l'appel à contributions HaPoP-3, 25 juin 2016, Paris

  • From: "ldemol" (liesbeth.demol AT univ-lille3.fr via athena Mailing List) <athena AT services.cnrs.fr>
  • To: athena AT services.cnrs.fr
  • Subject: Re: [ATHENA] Extension de l'appel à contributions HaPoP-3, 25 juin 2016, Paris
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 12:40:20 +0200

Chers collègues,

veuillez ignorer mon message précédent qui a été transmis par erreur sur Athena,

bien cordialement,
Liesbeth De Mol

On 2016-04-15 12:32, ldemol (liesbeth.demol AT univ-lille3.fr via athena Mailing List) wrote:
5710C349.2020609 AT univ-lille3.fr">Dear all,

all submissions should be in by now: a total of 11, which is not too bad.
We should now proceed to "reviewing" the abstracts which means we should send a mail tot he PC for paper assignment. Since we do not have too much time, this should be done as soon as possible. Any thoughts on this?

I was wondering how many submissions we can/should more or less accept given that we have two keynotes and a third talk for which we are not sure what the length will be. Perhaps we should consider that, whatever the format will become (a debate or just one talk) it will take also one hour.
We could have the following schedule:

9.00-9.15: introduction
9.15-10.15: invited 1
10.15-10.45: coffee brak
10.45-12.15: contributed talks (three, each 30 minutes?)
12.15-14.00: Lunch
14.00-15.00: invited 2
15.00-16.30: contributed talks (again three)
16.30-17.00: coffee break
17.00-18.00: invited 3 or debate

I this scenario we would have 6 contributed talks... Any thoughts?

best wishes,
Liesbeth