athena - [ATHENA] PhD vacancy ADEB-VBA project - Bourse de recherche

athena AT services.cnrs.fr

Objet : Histoire des techniques

[ATHENA] PhD vacancy ADEB-VBA project - Bourse de recherche

  • From: "\"Robert Carvais\"" (rcarvais AT noos.fr) <athena AT services.cnrs.fr>
  • To: <athena AT services.cnrs.fr>
  • Subject: [ATHENA] PhD vacancy ADEB-VBA project - Bourse de recherche
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 17:37:14 +0200

Cher(e)s collègues,

Cette annonce de nos collègues belges pourrait intéresser certains d’entre vous.

Bien cordialement

Robert Carvais

Dear colleagues,

In the context of the ADEB-VBO Chair we are developing a research project entitled "Collaboration and exchange between architects, engineers, contractors and industries in building in Belgium (1870-2015): lessons from the past and emerging collaborative approaches." We are now looking for candidates for a 2-year fulltime scholarship for a Ph.D. researcher to participate in this project. The researcher will be based at BATir ULB (http://batir.ulb.ac.be/index.php/research/aia-architectural-engineering), supervised by Prof. Rika Devos (ULB) and Prof. Inge Bertels (VUB) and participate in the Joint VUB-ULB research group Construction Histories Brussels (http://constructionhistory.eu).

Details on the scholarship, the project and the application procedure are outlined in the document attached and online at: http://batir.ulb.ac.be/index.php/jobs

May we ask you to share this information with potential candidates?

Applications are due Friday, June 30 2017, noon, by email to: Rika.Devos AT ulb.ac.be.

Best wishes,

Rika Devos and Inge Bertels

Rika Devos

Associate Professor

Rika.Devos AT ulb.ac.be

Service BATir - Building, Architecture & Town Planning

Ecole Polytechnique de l'Université Libre de Bruxelles

Courrier/post : Avenue Franklin Roosevelt 50, CP 194-2, B1050 Bruxelles

T 00.32.(0)2.650.65.53

F 00.32.(0)2.650.66.98

  • [ATHENA] PhD vacancy ADEB-VBA project - Bourse de recherche, "Robert Carvais", 16/05/2017

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.18.

Haut de le page