athena AT services.cnrs.fr
Subject: Histoire des techniques
[Athena] EOGAN conference « The role of energy archives in present & future energy policies », NUCLEUS Archives, Wick, Scotland 10th-11th June 2020
- From: Radouan MOUNECIF <radouan.mounecif AT total.com>
- Subject: [Athena] EOGAN conference « The role of energy archives in present & future energy policies », NUCLEUS Archives, Wick, Scotland 10th-11th June 2020
- Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 12:31:26 +0000
- Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=total.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=total.com; dkim=pass header.d=total.com; arc=none
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=M99vTyS+UkwSWFpKVeAuifqw+41JmFAmlDEodK23g0k=; b=BfA0eogZJSH8ROGt7hShjo/AS9vFpJgmGEQJ2ex2PerNKZt3JR9o/yY3y2Zawbd7wBQbmKg0y1/sEaoi+m9/6/KOC+aTuxZxz5aHl1np4sv+kqPZQfsoLH3xEp0Hvaa5k/4wmyPFtk0lMaKLIrmTl0G+BZwlMQnRe31Qrrcsm/Ce6xQtVgm2zjoLKzK5IMPDI9cc2kdZdo3OtVhJgZvypJv0gLhMA9w9ZMuaaT084g7HO/ykHahJeYlpAe8u/5mIX54EFgiWbtj5mnmXUmNHFw73GtHXoTg2R8B/r8vr+C7mJgdjfBOWoyt5aMGmsq302v03dxV0ZI9x9wLqNmbKNg==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=RDQmBeO8CiWGRPeoVvrY8LgEukzz8x0UP8LJ+hHCc4h7zedyBmKLQM+oK2BRQMJZUS2GAvZXNOXID60AKrUCueQD1k0WmCNIy/MREyduHFzfLPN5ynnzLwzfJ30CyibpyUNkaZr8Mw+obTmu8zarT1OpUE1Z+S9qavAEbMtjySOWi2Ulj1rImy5MfSCDPjFlKoZjnucjmREqq9gDjmB8K74Rg1wmO5ZqY0+G+07/baYgG2QUaaYvicqf1zaQYwfrvNZ218XnaSuDnL5TL1zr0LzULYpl/zT3uY4051K6hgZnmmdtNHTkKc0l49pDhjMInZnLUcbs481Mh49R6n9awQ==
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=radouan.mounecif AT total.com;
Chères et chers collègues
EOGAN (European Oil and Gas Archives Network) est un réseau européen de chercheurs et archivistes qui rassemble universités, centres de recherches et entreprises du secteur de l’énergie (https://www.eogan.org/).
Cette année EOGAN tiendra sa 11ème conférence annuelle à NUCLEUS, le centre d’archives sur l’énergie nucléaire situé à Wick (UK), les 10 et 11 Juin 2020. Coorganisée avec l’Université d’Aberdeen, la conférence a pour thème : « The role of energy archives in present & future energy policies ».
La langue de travail de la conférence est l’anglais et l’appel à communication (https://www.eogan.org/nucleus-wick-2020) est ouvert jusqu’au 29 février 2020
N’hésitez pas à nous envoyer vos proposition et à nous contacter pour plus d’information à l’adresse eogan.network AT gmail.com
11th EOGAN Annual Conference
NUCLEUS - Nuclear and Caithness Archives
Wick Airport, Wick KW1 4QS, Scotland
CALL FOR PAPERS
We are pleased to announce a call for papers for the 11th EOGAN Conference, the network of energy archives and researchers. This year the conference is organised in collaboration with the University of Aberdeen, and will take place in Wick (Scotland, UK), at the very special headquarters of NUCLEUS.
NUCLEUS, the Nuclear and Caithness Archives, is a new purpose-built facility opened in 2017, owned by the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority. It has won numerous prestigious architectural awards. Historical records of the UK civil nuclear industry from the 1940s to the present day are being accessioned, a programme that is expected to take around six years. New records will continue to be received for 100+yrs. The facility operates as a long-term records management facility and archive, with Place of Deposit status awarded by The National Archives (TNA) in Kew, England. Nucleus is located in Caithness in the far northeast of Scotland, on the famous North Coast 500 Route, and also houses the Caithness Archive, whose records date back to 1469. Together, the collections will fill over 50 linear kilometres of shelving.
NUCLEUS has only recently opened its doors to researchers and the archives are a new addition to the history of nuclear energy.
The conference will take place on the 10-11 June, 2020.
EOGAN provides a network for people working to preserve and promote the use of energy- related records across Europe, including:
➔ archivists, records managers and records creators in the industry
➔ oil and gas companies wishing to develop business archives
➔ museums and organisations with an interest in energy history
➔ universities and academics working on energy-related topics
The annual EOGAN conference is a meeting place for people to share ideas and develop valuable international links across the energy research and archives sectors.
The theme for the 2020 Conference is ‘The role of energy archives in present & future energy policies’. As more and more States declare climate emergency, and energy shifts become impelling, long-term data and knowledge about the development of energy systems are more and more required. This conference aims to discuss how energy history and energy archives can inform present energy knowledge and energy policies. We welcome contributions focussing on:
➔ Papers on energy from any discipline working on long series, whether qualitative or quantitative
➔ Energy shifts and energy transitions in history
➔ Past and present patterns of electrification and other energy networks
➔ Cooperation for knowledge exchange in history
➔ Past and present patterns of energy production and consumption
➔ Relations between energy archivists/records managers, and political/economic actors
➔ Methodologies for the analysis of long-term datasets
➔ The problem of long-term retention and the gap between current and historical records in nuclear energy and other historical archives
We invite you to submit papers on the topics mentioned above, or any other aspect of our conference theme – we welcome a wide range of perspectives. Please submit your paper or an abstract of 250-300 words with a working title, to by the 29th February 2020, along with a short biography including your name, email address and affiliation. The conference language will be English.
- [Athena] EOGAN conference « The role of energy archives in present & future energy policies », NUCLEUS Archives, Wick, Scotland 10th-11th June 2020, Radouan MOUNECIF, 01/27/2020
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.