athena - [Athena] European Conference on the Diffusion of Genomic Medicine

athena AT services.cnrs.fr

Objet : Histoire des techniques

[Athena] European Conference on the Diffusion of Genomic Medicine

  • From: histrecmed <histrecmed AT vjf.cnrs.fr>
  • Subject: [Athena] European Conference on the Diffusion of Genomic Medicine
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020 13:03:37 +0100

For information and dissemination

As part of a European project H2020 (Solve-RD http://solve-rd.eu/) on genetic research, the Health Economics Team of the Economics Laboratory of Dijon (University of Burgundy) organises the “European Conference on the Diffusion of Genomic Medicine” on May 28th and 29th, 2020, in Dijon (France).

Solve RD aims to improve the diagnosis of patients with rare diseases through the development of genomic medicine. Our team is part of the task force which targets the translation of research to the patient and our contribution is to query the methodological challenges of evaluating and measuring the impact of genomic medicine. This conference is organised to exchange ideas within the broader humanities and social sciences and contribute to these challenges.

We believe that you or your network could be interested in the announcement of this event. Do not hesitate to disseminate it widely.

You will find attached the Call for Abstracts (https://ecogenomics.sciencesconf.org/resource/page/id/28). It has been open since November 4 and will close on February 12, 2020 (extension of deadlines).  If you want to submit a proposal, you have to complete the template related to your type of submission (see attachments) and upload it on the conference website.

If you need any further information, feel free to contact Camille Level, who coordinates this event: camille.level AT u-bourgogne.fr.

More information on the website of the conference: https://ecogenomics.sciencesconf.org/

In accordance with applicable law, we inform you that this email address is included in the mailing list of the conference. This consists of a PDF sent by month with important information about the conference. If you do not wish to receive it, please send an email to our coordinator.

Best regards,

The organising committee

Mme Camille LEVEL
Ingénieure d'étude en Économie de la Santé
Study Engineer in Health Economics
Mail camille.level AT u-bourgogne.fr
Tél. +33 (0) 3 80 39 54 30
Laboratoire d’Économie de Dijon (EA 7467)
Équipe Économie de la Santé
Université de Bourgogne Franche-Comté
Pôle d’Économie et de Gestion
Bureau 530
2 bd Gabriel
21000 Dijon

Regarding the protection of your data and in accordance with applicable law, you have the right to consult the contact information that we have about you and ask for its deletion. If this is the case, please send me an email.
Pas à pas, agissons au quotidien pour préserver notre environnement. N’imprimez ce courriel et les documents joints que si nécessaire.
Be kind to our planet. Print this email and attachments only when necessary.

  • [Athena] European Conference on the Diffusion of Genomic Medicine, histrecmed, 06/02/2020

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.19.

Haut de le page