athena - [ATHENA] Appel à participation: conférence intermédiaire de la DHST, 29 septembre 2023

athena AT services.cnrs.fr

Objet : Histoire des techniques

[ATHENA] Appel à participation: conférence intermédiaire de la DHST, 29 septembre 2023

  • From: Liesbeth De Mol <liesbeth.de-mol AT univ-lille.fr>
  • Cc: "thaddad AT usp.br" <thaddad AT usp.br>
  • Subject: [ATHENA] Appel à participation: conférence intermédiaire de la DHST, 29 septembre 2023
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 09:55:14 +0200

Chères collègues, cher collègues,

c'est avec plaisir que je vous envoie l'appel à participcation (ci-desous) à la conférence intermédiaire de la DHST qui se tiendra sous la forme d'un festival en ligne de 24 heures. Nous commencons le 29 septembre 00:01 (UTC/GMT),

bien cordialement,
Liesbeth De Mol

*Call for participation:
DHST Global History of Science and Technology Festival 2023*

/The Future of History of Science and Technology / History of Science
and Technology for the Future/

https://dhst-festival.sciencesconf.org/resource/sponsors

28-30 Sep 2023

Dear colleagues,

it is our greatest pleasure to announce the first DHST Global History of
Science and Technology Festival 2023 to be held as a 24-hours rolling
on-line festival across the globe.

The theme of the conference is:

/The Future of History of Science and Technology / History of Science
and Technology for the Future/

The speakers of the festival have been nominated by the different
communities represented within DHST. These will give short talks related
to the main topic in one single track with lots of time for discussion.
In that sense we aim for a truly global festival in which the different
voices represented by DHST will have an opportunity to exchange and
discuss together on the main theme.

Everyone is free to participate but if you would prefer to stay up to
date you can register with your mailing address here:

https://dhst-festival.sciencesconf.org/registration

We cordially thank the British Society for the History of Science for
their generous support in helping us host the event and in particular
Sam Robinson who will be in charge of the whole process of running the
event on-line.

If you would have any further questions regarding this event, please do
not hesitate to contact us at: dhst-festival AT sciencesconf.org

with best wishes,
Thomas Haddad & Liesbeth De Mol
Co-Chairs of the Global HST Festival 2023

  • [ATHENA] Appel à participation: conférence intermédiaire de la DHST, 29 septembre 2023, Liesbeth De Mol, 22/05/2023

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.19.

Haut de le page