athena - [ATHENA] DHST Global History of Science and Technology Festival 29 september 00h01 UTC-10h00 UTC

athena AT services.cnrs.fr

Objet : Histoire des techniques

[ATHENA] DHST Global History of Science and Technology Festival 29 september 00h01 UTC-10h00 UTC

  • From: Liesbeth De Mol <liesbeth.de-mol AT univ-lille.fr>
  • Cc: "thaddad AT usp.br" <thaddad AT usp.br>, samrobinsonphd AT gmail.com
  • Subject: [ATHENA] DHST Global History of Science and Technology Festival 29 september 00h01 UTC-10h00 UTC
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 11:21:58 +0200

Dear all,

the 24-hours DHST Global History of Science and Technology Festival is approaching fast. We are very excited about our festival going live very soon with a program that features over 50 speakers from 37 different countries to think and converse together on the topic:

The Future of History of Science and Technology / History of Science and Technology for the Future

Everyone is welcome to join our festival which will be hosted on the Zoom events platform. In order to join, you need to register for free with a zoom account. We take the opportunity here to thank the BSHS for their generous support with the technical set-up and in particular a fantastic team led by Sam Robinson.

Please do not hesitate to spread the word in your local communities!

looking forward to meet you all next week,

with best wishes,

Liesbeth De Mol and Thomás Haddad
Co-Chairs of the Global HST Festival 2023
DHST

  • [ATHENA] DHST Global History of Science and Technology Festival 29 september 00h01 UTC-10h00 UTC, Liesbeth De Mol, 21/09/2023

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.19.

Haut de le page