athena - [ATHENA] DHST Global History of Science and Technology Festival: correction registration link

athena AT services.cnrs.fr

Objet : Histoire des techniques

[ATHENA] DHST Global History of Science and Technology Festival: correction registration link

  • From: Liesbeth De Mol <liesbeth.de-mol AT univ-lille.fr>
  • Cc: "thaddad AT usp.br" <thaddad AT usp.br>, Sam Robinson <samrobinsonphd AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: [ATHENA] DHST Global History of Science and Technology Festival: correction registration link
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 18:53:43 +0200

Dear colleagues,

the link we sent earlier today to register directly for the  DHST Global History of Science and Technology Festival does not refer to the correct page. Here is the correct link.

Our apologies for any inconveniences caused,

with best wishes,

Liesbeth De Mol and Thomás Haddad

Co-Chairs of the Global HST Festival 2023
DHST

  • [ATHENA] DHST Global History of Science and Technology Festival: correction registration link, Liesbeth De Mol, 21/09/2023

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.19.

Haut de le page