athena - [ATHENA] Permanent post: Lecturer in Medical Humanities, University of Glasgow

athena AT services.cnrs.fr

Objet : Histoire des techniques

[ATHENA] Permanent post: Lecturer in Medical Humanities, University of Glasgow

  • From: Melanie Traversier <melanie.traversier AT univ-lille.fr>
  • Subject: [ATHENA] Permanent post: Lecturer in Medical Humanities, University of Glasgow
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2024 11:06:31 +0200 (CEST)

De la part de Manon Mathias, Manon.Mathias AT GLASGOW.AC.UK

We are very  pleased to draw your attention to a new job posting for a Lecturer in Medical Humanities (Narrative Medicine) at the University of Glasgow, with a closing date of 7th June.

The College of Arts & Humanities at the University of Glasgow is seeking to appoint a new member of academic staff to complement and extend the expertise, activities and future leadership of our  Medical Humanities Research Centre. The post will be co-located both in the Research Centre and in any one of the College's other  Schools/subjects and will contribute to teaching and/or research and external partnership in both areas and to developing interdisciplinary collaborations. This new, open-ended investment post demonstrates our commitment to further strengthening and building long-term capacity in Medical Humanities and to our emerging interest in Narrative Medicine as a field of enquiry and practice.

 Full information can be found here: https://my.corehr.com/pls/uogrecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.jobspec?p_id=146088

 Manon Mathias

NEW BOOK, 20% off Gut, Brain, and Environment in Nineteenth Century French Literature and Medicine

---

Dr Manon Mathias

Lecturer in French

University of Glasgow

http://www.gla.ac.uk/schools/mlc/staff/manonmathias/#/

  • [ATHENA] Permanent post: Lecturer in Medical Humanities, University of Glasgow, Melanie Traversier, 16/05/2024

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.19.

Haut de le page