Sympa Menu

aria-discuss - Re: [aria-discuss] Structure calculation failing

Subject: Discussion group for the ARIA software

Re: [aria-discuss] Structure calculation failing

  • From: Benjamin Bardiaux <bardiaux AT pasteur.fr>
  • To: Julien CAPPELE <julien.cappele AT univ-lorraine.fr>
  • Cc: <aria-discuss AT services.cnrs.fr>
  • Subject: Re: [aria-discuss] Structure calculation failing
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2020 14:57:06 +0200

From your cns ouput file I can tell that cns1.2 wasn't compiled with the specific aria sources (see aria2.3/README for installation details).
When the CNS binary is ran from the command line, the header should say:
| |
| Crystallography & NMR System (CNS) |
| CNSsolve |
| |
Version: 1.2 at patch level 1

Again, according to your refine.out file, the run1/cns/begin/ directory exists (or existed ?) because cns could read the .psf file from there (same for the run1/cns/data/ directory that you didn't list has being present in the run1/cns/ folder)

Best advice, start from fresh on a local or NFS mounted disk with an ARIA
compliant cns binary.

Best,

Benjamin