Sympa Menu

aria-discuss - [aria-discuss] own topology file in the conversion process

Subject: Discussion group for the ARIA software

[aria-discuss] own topology file in the conversion process

  • From: Julia Wirmer-Bartoschek <wirmer AT nmr.uni-frankfurt.de>
  • To: aria-discuss AT services.cnrs.fr
  • Subject: [aria-discuss] own topology file in the conversion process
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 14:48:42 +0200

Hi,

I am using a slightly different naming convention for DNA/RNA (also modified nucleotides) and I would like to use my own topology file already in the conversion process. Is this possible?

Thanks a lot Julia

  • [aria-discuss] own topology file in the conversion process, Julia Wirmer-Bartoschek, 10/16/2020

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.

Top of Page