Sympa Menu

aria-discuss - Re: [aria-discuss] C-terminal amide

Subject: Discussion group for the ARIA software

Re: [aria-discuss] C-terminal amide

  • From: Mariana Quezado <mariana.quezado AT gmail.com>
  • To: aria-discuss AT services.cnrs.fr
  • Subject: Re: [aria-discuss] C-terminal amide
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2024 15:32:09 -0300

Dear Poanna Tran,

We had the same problem and we manage to solve the problem8
Please check Dr. bruno Santos github page and our manuscript at biorxiv.

https://github.com/bposantos/CCPNMR-ARIA2-PTM-Toolkit

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.12.08.414565v2.full.pdf+html

On Sun, 30 Jun 2024, 12:04 "Poanna Tran", <aria-discuss AT services.cnrs.fr> wrote:
Hello,

I'm having trouble finding information on determining a peptide structure with
a C-terminal amide. I used CCPNMR3.1.1 for the chemical shift assignments but
didn't know how to add the amide there. I just added new atoms to the C-
terminal amino acid and used them to assign the N and H peaks, but I couldn't
find the nomenclature anywhere so I made up my own... Apparently you can't
indicate that you want a C-terminal amide when inputting the sequence in this
version.

Does anyone know how it should have been done in CCPNMR so that ARIA could use
the assignments too, or (preferably) how the peaks/prot files can be edited
manually to include a C-terminal amide so that it will work in ARIA without
needing CCPNMR?

Thanks!

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.

Top of Page